viernes, 4 de julio de 2014

My first time in Paris.

My first time in Paris. 








The real adventure begins on June 28 at 12:30 starting from Puebla to Mexico City avoiding existing delays in the entry of the Federal District, luckily and thankfully everything went without any complications.








We had enough time to enjoy one meal in the international aerpouerto time, make emergency purchases by nerves and excitement that accompany this beatiful travel, ready to leave at 20:15 hrs on the flight to Paris, France.









I still did not believe it even when I was sitting on the plane.

On the way we had a dinner and a breakfast with very good attention from AIRFRANCE.








On arrival was even more exciting to hear and respond "Bonjour" the staff of "aéroport".











 At that time I thought that this was real with a thrill of being in the city of "Paris, France".

In upcoming posts I will tell about how I feel in "Paris, France", and visits.

Cheers until next Blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario